It is good for expectant mothers to bubble out of their “pregnancy routine” and relax, feel loved, and surrounded by warmth and care. In addition to beautiful photo shoots in fluttering dresses and self-care, you can throw a baby shower. This gentle and light celebration is dedicated to the expectant mother and her baby. We will tell you how to organize a pleasant party for pregnant women and make the party as comfortable and unforgettable as possible. Let’s find out how to find out the baby’s gender in an original way to please future parents and their guests!
- Give the envelope with the ultrasound results to a pastry shop and ask them to make a special cake with appropriate toppings.
- Make a large box with blue or pink balloons that will fly out spectacularly. It can be filled with regular balloons without helium and confetti, tied with a beautiful ribbon, and hang upside down between the trees if you celebrate in nature. All that’s left is to pull the string!
- Get a large balloon (90 cm) at store, and put confetti of the appropriate color. Fill it with helium. Ask your husband to hold it, pierce the balloon with a sharp object, and enjoy the paper rain.
- Buy a white T-shirt with no pattern and fabric paint. Ask one of the guests to blindfold you and your husband. Next, your helper dips his hands in the paint, approaches you from the back, and carefully makes a print on the clothes in the tummy area. Next, ask him to remove the blindfolds. Now you have a beautiful handmade T-shirt!
- Buy a painting canvas. Pour the desired color of paint into the balloons and lightly inflate. Attach 7-10 balloons to the canvas in random order. Take the darts and throw! The resulting picture will be a real decoration of your home!
- You can also use Holi paint. Just imagine the fun and riot of color in the pictures! Blue, green, and gray shades would be good for a boy. For a girl ― pink, lilac, peach.
- Do you want to involve your guests? Then spray paint will do it for you! Buy the color you want, decorate with paper and decorate with ribbons. Also, have a white cloth or cottonwool ready in advance. Give each guest a spray can, and on three, all press the cherished trigger.
- Nowadays, original methods of revealing gender at a party are gaining popularity. For example, a smoke bomb. Such action looks spectacular, the photos turn out stunning, and the future father is happy with such a technical gimmick at such a “cute” party.
- Another unusual way to please your man is shooting with paintball guns. You can hang a canvas or shoot at a tree trunk.
- Have you heard of piñatas? Order a themed piñata in the form of a pacifier, a body, or a rattle. Bits usually come in a kit already. Swing it around and enjoy a multicolored rain of paper and candy.
Choose the idea you like best and have a real holiday full of joy and fun!