This post may contain affiliate links which is shown by a *. This means if you click on a link I may get a small commission at no cost to you.
Homeowners, most especially at-home-stay moms, need handyman services now more than ever. Career women are busy working and taking care of the family at the same time, so do-it-yourself tasks are all handed to professionals.
The handyman franchise industry is a multi-billion profit industry because of the increased needs for maintenance and repair services. Moms are also encouraged to perform energy-efficient home improvements because of tax credits by outsourcing help from handyman businesses.
In this post, you’ll learn the top handyman franchise opportunities and the profit cost associated in venturing into a handyman franchise business.
Plumbing issues are one of the worst nightmares of moms because it means leaks, dirt, and mess. A leaky pipe requires a professional, and it’s something a smartphone, tablet, or a game console cannot fix. You need a reliable plumber from Drain Doctor, which is also an excellent plumbing franchise.
You don’t need any experience in the trade to become a franchisee of Drain Doctor. Also, Drain Doctor promises a stream of work to ensure a good return of investment. Indeed, franchising a plumbing business is a good idea, so check https://www.franchiseknowhow.com/ to learn more.
Here are the good-to-know facts about franchising Drain Doctor:
- The minimum investment is £30,000.
- Drain Doctor provides a week-long business coaching course. You’ll learn the franchise’s business systems, marketing techniques, and sales processes.
- The company generates national and local marketing campaigns that are free of charge.
Children love to draw and paint not just on paper but also on the walls or any hard surface. Cleaning, polishing and reinstating the beauty of your walls, furniture surfaces, and other hard surfaces can be tedious and stressful, so you need Magicman to get the job done.
One of the country’s premier hard surface repair companies is Magicman. The minimum investment to franchise Magicman is £19,500. The focus of the company is to provide high-quality restoration services, re-surfacing, and reinstatement of damaged surfaces, such as wood, metals, stones, uPVC, ceramics, and glass. Indeed, investing in Magicman is a right choice because people are more concerned about plumbing issues, which are now more recognized than ever.
Here are the good reasons to partner with Magicman:
- Magicman only uses high-quality paints, brushes, compounds, adhesives, and spray guns in repairs to ensure top-tier results.
- All restored surfaces look like no damage was done, from simple scratches, dents, to huge cracks caused by naughty kids and pets. Their services ensure nothing but a clean and clear surface, just like magic.
- Benefit from the broad customer base of the company, from householders, builders, hotels, cruise lines, kitchen fitters, and tradesmen.
- Magicman is licensed, accredited, and ISO-certified.
Value Doors Franchise
Moms are always looking for high-quality doors to ensure the safety and security of the family. Kids and pets usually play around, slamming, kicking, and eventually damaging windows and doors, which usually require a handyman’s expertise for repair or replacement. Also, babies and toddlers love to crawl and play around, needing a child-proof bedroom door for safety. That’s when Value Doors enter the scene.
Value Doors is a leading supplier and installer of high quality, low-maintenance, and cost-effective external doors in the United Kingdom. Value Doors offers window and door installation products and services with almost a decade of existence in the industry. The company offers a wide variety of window and door products, like back, composite, bi-fold, electric roller, Stable, French & Patio, Security and uPVC Doors.
Here are the good-to-know facts about franchising Value Doors:
- The minimum investment is £10,000. Your expected revenue after two years is £50,000.
- The company offers products and services both to commercial and residential customers.
- Value Doors utilizes advanced technological equipment, like the soft coat low-emissivity in top-lights, windows, and door products.
- Value Doors is a proud member of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and associate of the prestigious British Franchise Association, passing the high standards of certification.
- The company complies with the “U” rating government legislation on repair and replacement of toplights, doors, and windows.
- This industry offers a stable customer base and high-profit margin statistics, making up a great franchise opportunity.
Moms always need handyman services that’s why a handyman franchise business is most-sought after because of the higher return on investments as compared to other franchise businesses. You can choose from a wide variety of specializations, from plumbing, surface repairs, to door installations. The profit cost opportunities are promising because of the broad customer base, and the number continually grows.
This is a collaborative post.