This post may contain affiliate links which is shown by a *. This means if you click on a link I may get a small commission at no cost to you.
This is the only Virtual Assistant Essential Tool Kit you will ever need.
A list of essential tools you’ll need to get your first client and get paid
This 7 value-packed templates includes:
- A list of VA essential tools
- Invoice template (Word)
- Time Card spreadsheet (Excel with pre-made formulas)
- Invoice spreadsheet (Excel with pre-made formulas)
- Blog post promotion spreadsheet (Excel)
- Engagement questions for most niches (Excel)
- Facebook schedule (Excel)
The Virtual Assistant Essential Tool Kit can help you land your first client, and keep you on track for when it’s time to invoice.
This is for mums who have never been a Virtual Assistant before but who would like to start working from home.