Including free baby samples, free baby starter packs, baby vouchers and free mum to be packs
Finding out you are pregnant is usually the most exciting day in a woman’s life and not one easily forgotten. However, soon after the sight of that blue line comes the fear of the cost! How will you afford this little miracle? Luckily there are loads of baby freebies out there for pregnant women to help with the cost!
If you like free stuff, then your luck is in. One of the many extra benefits of being pregnant and having a newborn is that, to brands, you’re the holy grail.
In exchange for all these baby freebies, you will need to hand them your data, like your name, email address and when your baby is due or was born.
If you’re happy to give companies your details, then be prepared to be sold to, which loads of marketing emails and mailout. (Nothing is really free, right?!)
To receive all your baby freebies without filling up your inbox, it’s advised (by me) to get yourself a completely new email address for such sign-ups, that way you’ll actually be able to see the emails you want to look at.
Never have freebies been so exciting. You can get so much free pregnancy stuff from a whole range of companies, one of them being Bounty.
They do three packs depending on your family and when you sign up, but the Mum-To-Be pack includes:
- 25 Tesco Loves Baby Newborn Nappies
- 20 Tesco Loves Baby Newborn Pure Wipes (fragrance free)
- Pregnacare pen
- Small 50ml sample of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion (for stretch marks)
- 1 Always Dailies pad, size large
- Bounty Buying Guide, featuring their product recommendations
- £20 off a Beaming Baby Organic Essentials Parcel (full price unknown)
- £16 off a Hotel Chocolat tasting session (for £6.95)
- 2 free Graze boxes (so you know: subscription starts automatically and has to be cancelled)
- Boots parenting club form
- Life insurance leaflet
- A leaflet from Kicks Count about normal and abnomal baby movements
Another Mums-To-Be pack is Emma’s Diary. This includes:
- 15g tub of Palmer’s Cocoa Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks
- Trial pack of 3 Boots Newborn nappies
- Pack of 15 large Dettol wipes
- 200ml bottle of spray-on Ladival SPF 50 Sunscreen
- Sample pack of Persil Non-Bio (1 wash/40ml)
- Comfort Pure fabric softener sample (55ml)
- Emma’s Dary Baby Show ticket offer (seasonal)
- 2 free Graze boxes (subscription starts automatically, so only free if you cancel!)
- 2 5ml Oilatum Daily lotion packets
- 3 for 2 Pregnacare vitamin offer (online only)
- £1 off Persil Non-Bio
- £1 off Comfort Pure
Free Baby Starter Packs
Just like pregnancy stuff, you can get loads of totally free baby samples as well.
- A patterned baby box, for your baby to sleep in
- A foam mattress
- Waterproof mattress cover
- A fitted cotton sheet for the mattress
- A muslin cloth
- A blue Baby Box University Co zip-up pouch
- Several pages of instructions and warnings (which look a bit scary, but make sure you read them)
- A voucher for £20 off Beaming Baby boxes
- A WaterWipes sample (looks to be just one wipe)
The Baby Boxes are free to all parents in England. To get this baby freebie, you need to take a “parental education course” online about safe sleep and breastfeeding. Once you’ve watched a series of videos and completed a quiz, you’ll receive a certificate that can be presented to collect a free Baby Box.
You can pick up the box for free from some libraries, but can have it delivered to your home for £6.
Ella’s Kitchen is all about weaning and includes:
- A weaning journey map
- A colourful weaning wall chart
- Fruity stickers
- 50p off coupon for any Ella’s Kitchen pouch
The form is quite long though and can take up to 10 minutes to complete.
Cow & Gate Baby Club offer free baby stuff including:
- A small soft cow toy (with C&G Baby Club written on it)
- An A5 (we think) paper pregnancy diary
- A welcome leaflet
- A booklet of real life mum stories who’ve had help from the Cow & Gate careline
You have to sign up via their website and agree to be emailed by their marketing team.
- 51 of the Best Frugal Living Tips: This is How to Become a Frugal Family
- 5 Ingredient Budget Meals That Will Get You Through a Working Week
- Feeding the Family on a Budget: How to Feed a Family of Four on £2.50 a Day
Get More Baby Freebies From:
Asda Baby and Toddler Club – How tos, discounts, expert advice and the chance to win prizes. They have regular baby events which have great value items in and you’ll be the first to know.
Tesco Baby Club – 100 clubcard points to boost your shopping.
Boots Parenting Club* – Get regular pregnancy updates, free baby and pregnancy goods, a free magazine with useful advice and extra Boots advantage points.
My Mothercare* – Get £100 worth of vouchers, access to discounts and more.
Amazon Family* – Free for a month. You get regular offers, nappy savings and more.
HIPP Organic Baby Club – Get free snapfish photos, a personalised baby calendar, discounts and more.
Pampers Club – You can get points back from your purchases which add up to rewards.
Maternity Exemption Certificate – This card will entitle you to free dental care and free prescriptions. You can keep this until your baby is a year old. Make sure you visit the dentist just before your baby turns one to get the full use of the card. You are also entitled to antenatal classes. These will provide you with loads of useful information on your pregnancy, labour and the early days of your babies life.
readitswapit.co.uk – They have 100,000s of books which you can borrow, read and then swap it for a new on.
NHS Healthy Start – If you’re pregnant or have children under the age of four you could qualify if you’re on benefits, or if you’re pregnant and under 18.
Being pregnant is one of the best and most worrying times of a woman’s life. Hopefully money will not be a worry but if it is there are loads of things you can do to help ease the burden.
If you enjoyed this post and would like some more money saving ideas, then head over to the saving my family money section here on Savings 4 Savvy Mums where you’ll find over 50 money saving tips to help you save your family more. There’s enough tips to help you save over £300 a month! You could also pop over and follow my family saving Pinterest boards for lots more ideas on how to stop spending and save more; Money Saving Tips for Families and Managing Money for Families
Love this post? Then why not save it to Pinterest so you can easily find it later.
What the * means
If a link has an * by it, then this means it is an affiliate link and helps S4SM stay free for all. If you use the link, it may mean that we receive a very small payment. It will not cost you anymore that it would normally.
You shouldn’t notice any difference and the link will never negatively impact the product. The items we write about are NEVER dictated by these links. We aim to look at all products on the market. If it isn’t possible to get an affiliate link, then the link, or product is still included in the same way, just with a non-paying link.